November 22, 2009

Handmade Thank You Cards

Hey everyone! It's been awhile since I've had a chance to do any scrapbooking. Things have been a bit busy with work and appointments and such, and we've been cleaning out the spare room in preparation for the baby :) We still have a way to go on that but I'm happy about the progress we've made so far.

This weekend I did get a set of 30 Thank You cards made in my favorite pink/brown color combo. I kept them more on the plain side so as to be mail friendly :)



In a couple days I'll be traveling home for a visit with my family and friends. I can't wait!

4 comments:

Jcbaron99 said...

They are gorgeous! I love then! I'm sad I won't be able to come to your shower. I knew you were going to do pinks and browns in the nursery! So cute! Now I'm eyeing all the pink and brown combos of fabric I see! ;-)

Nicole said...

Gorgeous cards, Kris!!

Tammy said...

Wonderful cards Kris!! I just love pink and brown!! Have fun with all of your preparations ;-).

DeeDee said...

beautiful cards. Congrats on 25 weeks!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS