October 25, 2009

Rest in Peace Pumpkin Pie

Our dear kitty, Pumpkin, lived his final day today after a wonderful life of nearly 21 years. Dan has been his Papa for about the last 18 of those years. When I met Pumpkin almost 8 years ago he turned me into a kitty-lover, and I've been proud to be his Mama since.


Pumpkin was a loyal companion who got along very well with anyone of any species. He was most certainly the ruler of the house and was totally adored by our younger kitties. We are all going to miss him dearly.

2 comments:

Jcbaron99 said...

I'm so sorry to hear about Pumpkin. Please tell Dan we are thinking of of you guys - it's always so hard to loose a pet and part of the family.

Anonymous said...

Kris, I didn't know about Pumpkin, so sorry! He really had a long life, though I know you still feel his loss keenly.

Mama

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS