October 15, 2009

Half-Way!

I really cannot believe we're already half-way through this pregnancy! It seems like it was just last week that I was a human pin cushion getting all of those IVF injections in the abdomen and hips! It's hard to believe that there are only 20 weeks, or 4.5 months, to go until our little miracle arrives!

So in celebration of this milestone I want to share something that my sweet little nieces Amber and Isabella sent to me. I actually received this several weeks ago, right after my first ultrasound in fact, but it's only now that I'm really starting to believe I'm actually pregnant.


They sent me a super soft baby blanket along with handmade cards. Isn't that sweet?! The cards have been hanging on my fridge and the blanket is safely tucked away waiting for our little one :)

6 days to go until the big ultrasound! Any guesses about the gender?? We can't wait to find out!

4 comments:

DeeDee said...

No guess, but I am so excited for you to find out. This will determine your scrapping future! LOL

Nicole said...

No guesses here, either, but I can't wait to find out!! :) {{HUGS}}

Anonymous said...

Kris, I never knew about the blankie and cards...how sweet is that? I can hardly believe it's really happening, either, and can't wait to find out whether I will be gifted with a granddaughter or grandson!

Mom
xoxoxo

Karen Lopez said...

Such sweet cards to cherish and pretty blanet!

I'm gonna guess girl! :)

Kris....here's my blog password info. I made it private last week.

User name: Lopez
Password: blog

Karen

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS