July 21, 2009

It's Official!!!

We had our viability ultrasound yesterday with our reproductive endocrinologist and despite all of my worries, we got wonderful news! The IVF worked! The sac and fetus were easily identified and the heartbeat was right there blinking at us! We also got to hear it! What an amazing experience.




Dan and I are so very relieved and thrilled to have a healthy little one on the way!

Our RE said that everything looks great and is measuring right on target, so he has released us to a local obstetrician. Kind of bittersweet, really! We won't have to make that long trip back and forth to Salt Lake City anymore, but we really love that doc.

I get to meet my new OB for my first appointment two weeks from tomorrow. How exciting :)

7 comments:

Nicole said...

I am so thrilled for you, Kris!! If my heart is beating this hard, I can't even imagine how YOU feel!! Congrats, my friend!!

Jcbaron99 said...

Hello in there! This is so exciting!! WooHoo!!!
(I just showed John and he said "Yup, that's a baby." So John.) He is very excited for you as well :-)

Zoe said...

Oh WOW I am so over the moon happy for you! xxxxx

The Scrapbooking Factory said...

Kris how wonderful and what a beautiful baby already! Congrates to you and Dan! Im so thrilled for you both, you will make wonderful parents!

hugs

LG said...

Oh my CONGRATULATIONS Kris!!!! I am so so happy for you. You will be such an amazing mother. Goodluck to the both of you

Tereza Crump said...

Congratulations!!! I got my 4th one on the way too. When are you due?? Make sure you eat a healthy breakfast everyday with 2 eggs, orange juice or another fruit, whole grains and milk. Eat small portions of proteins and fruit throughout the day to make sure you and baby do well. All the best. :) tereza

Tammy said...

Again I must say CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
A close friend went the same route as you and her first daughter and my daughter are great friends. Because my friend went through so much to conceive, she didn't worry about birth control and 18 months later they had a daughter, my younger girl's close friend ;-).

Amazing what doctors can do and how wonderfully made we are!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS