June 28, 2009

So Happy...

... to have a sister who is also my dear friend! Stephanie came out to spend a few days with me in Salt Lake City while I was there for the IVF. It was so great to have her there for the companionship and emotional support (and what can be better than her skills as a critical care nurse for administering the shots to me!).

You know, if our IVF is successful, Stephanie will have had a part in helping us make the baby. How cool is that?!

She was there with me in the early part of the trip, before I had to be on bed rest, so we got to do some sight-seeing and eating out. We shared a lot of laughs during those days especially when I was trying to take pictures of us together by just holding the camera out in front of us. Some of the pictures turned out so stupid looking but that just made us laugh all the more. We snapped about 12 photos trying to get a good one, and I thought these 4 would make a fun layout :)




(sketch by Juliana Michaels)

By the way I just love Kraft cardstock! It is so versatile and looks good with nearly any patterned paper! I am running low and need to order some in bulk :D

Thanks so much for stopping by!

6 comments:

Zoe said...

WOW Kris super amazing, beautiful pictures and a beautiful layout!

Nicole said...

Just beautiful, Kris! I love the ribbon!! Still have my fingers crossed for you!! ;)

karen lopez said...

What a wonderful bond you have with your sister! :) Also....that's a great layout! Love your photos and design.

Anonymous said...

Great layout and a wonderful memory, I hope that this is it for you!

Janice said...

This is gorgeous as always Kris! We are still praying...
hugs!!

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Hi Kris! Just stopping by from the Doodle! I totally love that LO and I am glad you liked the sketch! I will keep you in my prayers that things continue to go well for you!!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS