June 22, 2009

It's Been Awhile!!

Things have been rather hectic and interesting over the past several weeks with all the craziness that goes along with a school year coming to an end and then my nearly two-week trip away from home for the In Vitro Fertilization.

Time is strange. Sometimes it goes so slowly and other times it's gone in an instant. One moment I am all stressed out and anxious about how long I still have to wait for something and then another moment I am in disbelief about what's already come and gone.

It seems like it took forever and ever to begin the IVF process and now that we've been through the entire thing, all we can do now is continue the hormone shots and survive the lengthy two-week wait until we can find out if we succeeded or not.

It really is nerve-wracking not to know if it worked or not after all of the emotions, time, money, and procedures we've been through. We want so very badly to have a child of our own. They say to try to keep your mind off of it and just rest during the wait. Uh, well the resting part isn't so bad, but, keep my mind off of it?? Not gonna happen.

Well I am trying to remain positive, encouraged, and cautiously optimistic during this waiting time, and what better thing than some scrapping therapy to calm the nerves, right?!

I created this layout today for a challenge at Scrapbook Doodle to use Cosmo Cricket goodies. I used the Everafter collection (sketch by Beggahuna).


This is my dear niece and goddaughter, Amber. She's such a blessing to me and I can't help but feel positive and happy when I think of her.


Hopefully this is just the first of many layouts that I get finished this summer!

1 comment:

Zoe said...

ABSOLUTELY AWESOME LAYOUT!

and good luck! thinking of you hugs and kisses

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS