May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day

This Memorial weekend I can't help but think about things that I'm thankful for and my friends are definitely high on the list!


I made this layout last night of me with two of my friends, Penny and Valorie. Those girls are such a positive influence on me at the office with all of their laughter and carrying on! They really have a way of lightening up a situation that's for sure!


(design inspired by one of my favorite scrappers Amanda Muirhead)

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Beautiful, beautiful work, Kris!

LG said...

WOW Kris that LO is amazing! Love all the elements on it

xoxo
LG

Jcbaron99 said...

Beautiful!

Jane Ettia Jones said...

love this
love the swirl
the flowers
and that birdie HOW CUTE IS HE

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS