October 4, 2008

*Special Order* Scrapbook Page


I had the pleasure of creating this layout of Gwen Christina at the request of my sister-in-law, Lisa. This beautiful little girl belongs to Lisa's dear friend, Molly.


I thought this gorgeous new paper by Black Market Paper Society was a perfect compliment to the sepia toned photo. This is truly my favorite color combination!

The painted chipboard flourishes, the layered Prima flowers, the foam alphas, the fancy brad, and the layered butterfly embellishment add such a nice amount of dimension.

I hope she likes it :)

4 comments:

Jemma said...

great LO love the colours on this!!

Zoe said...

This is awesome Kris seriously LOVE IT

Tereza Crump said...

love the layered circles...great job!! :)

Anonymous said...

Great page!! I always love your layouts :)

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS